• What type of building work can Complete Building Solutions undertake?
Complete Building Solutions offer a wide range of services from new builds to refurbishments, loft conversions and extensions. No job is too is too big or too small.
• Are all Complete Building Solutions staff experienced tradesmen?
Yes we take pride in the fact that all of our staff members have a number of years experience in the building industry and we utilise individuals with specialist skills in all areas of the work
• Does Complete Building Solutions use formal contracts with Clients?
Yes, once the project has been agreed with the Client, formal contracts are issued and a signed copy kept by both parties
• Will Complete Building Solutions agree the total cost up front and material to be included or excluded? If there are any extras when would we be notified of these?
Yes – our initial quotation provides a breakdown of costs in key areas, tailoring our package to include or exclude materials as per client requirements. Should any extras be identified during the course of building work, the client will be notified straight away, giving them the chance to discuss price range options
• Assuming Complete Building Solutions has insurance to cover their liability I what is the value of this?
• Can changes to the building work be proposed once work has commended?
Yes – any proposed changes can be discussed with the individual managing your project ASAP. If agreed, these changes will be incorporated into your timeline and ideally not impact the overall schedule of work, although this is dependent on the nature of the change.
• How does Complete Building Solutions manage the site while building work is in progress?
We will protect areas such as driveways and windows where any skips and bricks , etc are stored with wooden boards, and the site will be kept as tidy and organised as is practically possible during the building work.
• How long will the building work take
Building work will vary in time according to your requirements. We will discuss a schedule of work I activity at the start of the development with you and keep you up to date with weekly progress reports.
• How quickly can Complete Building Solutions start work?
Complete Building solutions are flexible to meet the individual client’s needs.